Season: April-May 5 hour adventure Price: $89/p Age Requirement: 16 years old
Meet at Flaming Geyser State Park - Auburn, Washington
Route - from Highway 18:
• You will take Auburn-Black Diamond Road exit. Then turn right onto Auburn-Black Diamond Road.
• Take a right turn onto Green Valley Road. Continue for several miles to the Flaming Geyser State Park entrance sign and go to the picnic/parking/restroom area.
• Look for a Wildwater vehicle, or sign. If you are lost please call 1.509.470.8558
*Discover Pass required
What to expect:
What you’ll need:
For the river trip we suggest you bring:
• Swimsuit or swim trunks to wear under the wetsuit provided.
• Sunglasses with croakie attachment. (Sunny days)
• Cold Spring days: If you are worried about getting cold on the trip you can bring extra layers. Fleece, wool, and polypropylene materials work best. Avoid anything made of cotton.
Feel free to call or email us with any questions: