*Discover Pass required
You can purchase the Discover Pass here: http://www.discoverpass.wa.gov/
Season: March-July 3.5-4 hour adventure Price:$89/p Age Requirement: 16 years old
Meet at Big Eddy Fishing Access - Gold Bar, Washington
Route - Highway 2 - heading east to Big Eddy Fishing Access:
Route - Highway 2 - heading west to Big Eddy Fishing Access:
• Traveling west on Hwy 2 (Stevens Pass Road) you will pass the towns of Skykomish, Baring, and Index.
• The big eddy fishing access parking lot will be on your left just off Hwy 2 about 1.5 miles east of Gold Bar, WA.
• Look for a Wildwater vehicle, or sign. If you are lost please call 1.509.470.8558
*Discover pass required
What to expect:
What you'll need:
For the river trip we suggest you bring:
• Swimsuit or swim trunks to wear under the wetsuit provided.
• Sunglasses with croakie attachment. (Sunny days)
• Cold Spring days: If you are worried about getting cold on the trip you can bring extra layers. Fleece, wool, and polypropylene materials work best. Avoid anything made of cotton.
Feel free to call or email us with any questions: