Season: April - July Trip Length: 3-4 hr Adventure Price: $69/p Age Requirement: 10 years old
Meet at Riverside Park
Route: Highway 2 - Heading East to Cashmere:
• Take a right at the Aplets Way exit, and cross the bridge over the Wenatchee River into Cashmere.
• Turn left onto E Pleasant Avenue just after Country Boy’s BBQ this will eventually become Riverside Drive.
• Take the first left once you turn on Riverside Drive and meet us in the paved parking lot on the west end of the park.
Route: Highway 2 - Heading West to Cashmere:
• Take a left at the Aplets Way exit, and cross the bridge over the Wenatchee River into Cashmere
• Turn left onto E Pleasant Avenue (Country Boy’s BBQ) this will eventually become Maple Street
• Meet us in the big gravel parking lot on the east end of Riverside Park.
If you are traveling from Seattle area Wildwater suggests using Snoqualmie Pass( I-90) to Blewett Pass (Hwy 97). Traffic tends to be congested in the Spring - Summer months on Stevens Pass(Hwy 2) and can make for a much longer drive time.
Look for a Wildwater vehicle, or sign. If you are lost please call 1.509.470.8558
*In addition to the directions provided, Wildwater strongly suggests using a Washington State highway map or searching the address provided above in Google Maps for extra directions.
From Seattle, WA. approx. 2.5 hours.
From Tacoma, WA. approx. 3 hours.
From Olympia, WA. approx. 3.5 hours.
From Tri-Cities, WA. approx. 3 hours.
Meet at rendezvous.
What You'll Need
For this river trip we suggest you bring:
Feel free to call us with any questions: