Season: April - July Trip Length: 3-4 hr Adventure Price: $69/p Age Requirement: 10 years old
Meet at RiverMeet at Riverside Park - Cashmere, Washington
Route - Highway 2 - heading east to Cashmere:
• Take a right at the Aplets Way exit, and cross the bridge over the Wenatchee River into Cashmere.
• Turn left onto E Pleasant Avenue just after Country Boy’s BBQ this will eventually become Riverside Drive. Take the first left once you turn on Riverside Drive and meet us in the paved parking lot on the west end of the park.
Route - Highway 2 - heading west to Cashmere:
• Take a left at the Aplets Way exit, and cross the bridge over the Wenatchee River into Cashmere
• Turn left onto E Pleasant Avenue (Country Boy’s BBQ) this will eventually become Maple Street
• Meet us in the big paved parking lot on the west end of Riverside Park
What to expect:
What you'll need:
For the river trip we suggest you bring:
• Swimsuit or swim trunks to wear under the wetsuit provided
• Sunglasses - must have croakie attachment (Sunny days)
• Cold Spring days: If you are worried about getting cold on the trip you can bring extra layers Fleece, wool, and polypropylene materials work best. Avoid anything made of cotton.
Feel free to call or email us with any questions: