With big waves and nearly 300 days of sunshine a year the Wenatchee River has become the most popular river rafting destination in Washington State. Starting from the Bavarian themed town of Leavenworth, the river quickly takes you into Class III whitewater before leaving you to enjoy the scenery and sunshine on your way to the take out in Cashmere. When you are looking for rafting in Leavenworth from Seattle, Spokane or Everett you can count on Wildwater to deliver a great trip every time. Book a trip today, or contact Wildwater River Guides with questions.
There are many things that make the Wenatchee River the most popular rafting destination in Washington. The first is the type of rapids on the river. Class III standards like "Boulder Bend", "Rock And Roll" and "Snowblind" are rated based on their enormous size, not their technical aspects. On the Wenatchee when you hear a rapid coming you know you are going to get wet!
However, with the amount of sunshine that the Leavenworth area gets you will be looking forward to it. The Wenatchee area is known for its apples and between the hills and the orchards there is a great deal of wonderful scenery to take in. While the river is an easy drive for Seattle, Everett and Spokane rafting enthusiasts, very rarely will you find a crowd on the river. Book a trip today and see why the Wenatchee River is one of the premier rafting destinations in Washington State.
The Wenatchee River is one of the first rivers Wildwater offered trips on when it began in 1980. With plentiful sunshine and big waves it is the perfect river for all ages. With high quality equipment and the highest certified guides in the Washington river guiding business Wildwater is the prefect guide company to take you on this Seattle area family friendly adventure.
Let us take the worry out of rafting so you can concentrate on fun! We also offer Wenatchee River kayak instruction and guided trips as well as stand up paddleboardng. For more information on SUP or private kayak tours of the Wenatchee contact Wildwater River Guides.
Season: April - July Trip Length: 3-4 hr Adventure Price: $69/p Age Requirement: 10 years old
- Swimsuit or swim trunks to wear under the wetsuit provided
- Sunglasses - must have croakie attachment (Sunny days)
- Cold Spring days: If you are worried about getting cold on the trip you can bring extra layers Fleece, wool, and polypropylene materials work best. Avoid anything made of cotton.
- Take a right at the Aplets Way exit, and cross the bridge over the Wenatchee River into Cashmere.
- Turn left onto E Pleasant Avenue just after Country Boy’s BBQ this will eventually become Riverside Drive. Take the first left once you turn on Riverside Drive and meet us in the paved parking lot on the west end of the park.
- Take a left at the Aplets Way exit, and cross the bridge over the Wenatchee River into Cashmere
- Turn left onto E Pleasant Avenue (Country Boy’s BBQ) this will eventually become Maple Street
- Meet us in the big paved parking lot on the west end of Riverside Park
© 2012 Wildwater River Guides